This page is under construction.
Please call back soon.
Headland Advisory Services is an independent company established by Simon Sheldrake to assist small to medium sized businesses in strategic thinking, establishing, maintaining and improving profitability, and sourcing cost effective suppliers particularly funding.
Prior to establishing Headland Advisory Services, Simon worked for HSBC/Midland Bank for 27 years in Branch, Commercial, Corporate and Regional roles, for the last 10 years as Senior Commercial Manager in Devon and Cornwall. He has looked after businesses from start-ups to multi-million turnover, some struggling, some steady and some pushing forward. He has gained extensive practical experience of a wide range of sectors and used this to support and guide hundreds of businesses to achieve/maintain stability and to progress in a sustainable way.
Main areas that we cover are :
- "FD lite" - which will provide regular support and advice to businesses on Management Information, costs, strategy, etc.
- Ad-hoc projects to review business activities and assess new projects/ventures etc.
- Support in dealing with banks - interest and charges, facility reviews, putting together funding proposals, etc.
- Where appropriate, sourcing alternative funding arrangements from a panel of providers.
- Book keeping & Management Accounting.